- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Systems
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Ductless Heating
- Zone Control System
- Commercial Heating
- Commercial Thermostats
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Serving the Dayton Metropolitan area Since 2001
24 Hour Emergency Service
Air Conditioning Repair Service near Dayton, OH
Does your AC have a hard time keeping your entire home cool during the summer? Do you wish that your air conditioner were better at conserving energy? Are you frustrated by the loud and strange noises made by your cooling system during operation? Then it sounds like you may need to have an air conditioning repair service call. If you think you need professional air conditioning repair services near Dayton, OH, you need only get in touch with the experts on our team. At Home Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we make sure that our customers have exceptional customer service and quality workmanship whenever they need it. We can have your cooling system back up and running in no time at all.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us as soon as you notice something is wrong. While some problems are obvious, others are far more subtle, and catching problems early on is the best way to make certain that a solution is found before that problem damages your entire system or causes your energy bills to be much higher than they should be. We employ highly trained and certified AC repair contractors who are adept at handling any cooling issues that could arise, whether major or minor. No problem is too large or small for our techs to solve. We also make ourselves available for 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs so that you know you’re covered even if your system breaks down after normal business hours. We also offer many other air conditioning services. So call us today for assistance.
For professional AC repair in Dayton, OH and the surrounding areas, turn to Home Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc..
Reasons to Call a Dayton AC Repair Company
The best way to avoid problems with your cooling system is with routine maintenance. There’s simply no better method of having your system regularly cleaned, adjusted and maintained so that you can enjoy greater performance and efficiency. However, your need for AC repair cannot be postponed indefinitely. Just like a cavity; if you don’t take care of your system, the problem will only get worse. So it’s important that you keep an eye and ear out for any potential issues with your cooling system.
For example, you may find that your air conditioner makes a loud sound during operation somewhat unexpectedly. This could indicate a damaged or loosened part that could be causing internal damage in your air handler or outdoor unit. Furthermore, if you notice a rise in the amount of money that you pay for operating your cooling system, then you may find that you have a refrigerant leak, frozen coils or an airflow problem that’s causing you to pay much more than you should for your comfort.
Below are the most common air conditioner problems, according to the Energy.gov website:
- AC Refrigerant Leaks. If your AC system leaks, there are two likely culprits: either your system wasn’t fully charged upon installation, or your system has developed a leak with time. Either issue will have a negative impact on your air conditioner’s performance though, so it’s imporrtant you have a technician service your air conditioning system ASAP to ensure it is as energy efficient as possible.
- Inadequate System Maintenance. If you do not regularly change the oil and oil filter on your vehicle, you will eventually begin to notice sever performance issues. Consistent negligence of typical service calls can have the same impact on your air conditioner, which could eventually lead up to you needing essential AC repairs. Don’t allow a minor issue to become a large one; make sure you schedule regular maintenance of yoru AC unit.
- Electric Control Failure. If an air conditioner is not appropriately sized for your specific living situation, the electrical components could find themselves being over used (i.e. the AC system turns on and off regularly due to being over–sized for your home). And of course, electrical wires can corrode with time. This is just another reason why regular maintenance is key to preventing large AC issues from occurring in the first place.
- Sensor Problems. Thermostats have sensors that allow them to measure the current temperature of a room being cooled, so as to help with energy efficiency. If this sensor is not properly configured, or becomes damaged over time, it can have a negative impact on your systems performance, as well as your energy bill.
- A Dirty Filter. A clogged filter can restrict the airflow of your air conditioning system, which would inherently decrease both performance as well as efficiency.
- AC System Drainage Problems. One of the last of the more common AC issues are clogged condensate drains. It’s important these are unclogged to help ensure proper draining of your air conditioner. Which is yet another point as to why an air conditioner should be properly installed. If the system is by chance not mounted in a level position, this could cause improper draining with your system.
Refer to http://energy.gov/energysaver/common–air–conditioner–problems for further details on the above air conditioner issues
Why Professional Air Conditioner Repair is Important
We can make sure that your air conditioner is repaired professionally. Why is this important? For the same reason that you go to a mechanic or a dentist instead of taking care of the issue by yourself. Our technicians have been highly trained in the science of cooling and they are adept at finding solutions to any number of air conditioning repair issues that can arise during the course of your system’s service life.
Reach out to our friendly team of AC repair technicians in Dayton, OH today so that your cooling is restored quickly. We’re available 24 hours a day to assist you with your emergency AC repair needs.